Frequently Asked Questions

Are There Forms I Need to Bring to Camp?

If you purchased a Rider, Guardian, or Volunteer Ticket and will be attending camp, please go to the Camp Forms page, print out necessary forms, and bring to camp.  Forms are required in order to participate.

Please Bring the Following Forms to Camp:
A Student Permission and Medical Form for each student ticket holder
A Minor Waiver for each minor ticket holder (under 18)
An Adult Permission and Medical Form for each adult ticket holder
An Adult Waiver for each adult ticket holder 

Also on Camp Forms Page is a PDF of What to Bring to Camp that we recommend you view for each camp.

Is There a Discount for Family Members Riding in the Same Camp?

Yes, you will receive a $100 discount on the additional rider tickets.

If you are purchasing rider tickets for multiple members of the same family you are entitled to a $100 discount. Use the Following Promotion Code at checkout:

2NDrider – for rider #2 in one order from same family
– for rider #3 in one order from same family
– for rider #4 in one order from same family

*This does not apply to a single rider with single/multiple guardian attendance. You must purchase multiple rider tickets for riders in the same family to use this code.

Is There a Discount for Attending Two Camps?

Yes, you will receive a $100 discount if you attend two Fuel Ministry Camps in one calendar year.

You must have both camps in your cart at checkout.  Must be same rider attending both camps to be eligible.  Use coupon code MULTICAMPS during checkout.

Fuel Ministry Mailing Address
13607 Broken Branch Way Louisville, KY 40245
Is Safety Equipment Required?


Yes.  Helmet, boots, gloves, and eye protection are required safety equipment.


Can Parents or Guardians Come to Camp?
Yes, parents or guardians can pay a reduced fee to attend camp. Meals and lodging included in the ticket cost.
Are There Age Limits on the Riders That May Attend?
Ages 6 and on up!
Does My Student Stay at Camp for the Duration of the Event?
Yes, your child does stay at camp for the duration of the event.
Are Exhaust Flame Arrestors Required
They are not currently required at any of our camps.
Does Fuel Ministry Rent/Provide Equipment?

No. Every camper brings their own bike or quad and riding gear.

Do You Sell Gasoline or Oil?
Fuel ministry does not provide services to maintain your equipment or fuel. Each camper brings their own.
ATV 450 Age Restriction?
You must be 16 years of age by the start date to ride an ATV 450 at camp.

Contact Us Now